[plug] 19" racks

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Mar 20 01:35:50 WST 2006

A client of mine has several MFB racks, some with and without shelves.  They are in very good shape.  If you need to look at them you can have a look at mine in East Perth.

Jon

>>> blinken at gmail.com 03/18/06 23:20 PM >>>
Hey all,
I'm thinking of getting my house wired up sometime in the next few
months, and so I'm looking for two 19-24 RU (max about 1150mm high)
19" equipment racks to fit in the conveniently-central space under the
stairs.

If anyone has any they're looking to sell or get rid of (or you know
of any), let me know off-list and I'll probably come and take them off
you. Same goes for any other networking gear people are ditching - if
it means I don't have to spend a vast amount of money on brand new
patch panels I'll be very grateful.

Cheers,
Patrick
--