[plug] setting up a mirror

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Wed Mar 22 18:33:18 WST 2006

It sounds like you need to load the appropriate driver for the disk
controller, because it's only seeing the actual physical disks and not
the logical RAID drive.

Unless the driver comes as source (which would probably mean it'd be in
the kernel already and you wouldn't have this problem), you might be out
of luck on Debian as most only release drivers for Red Hat based Linux
most of the time...

/ Ben