[plug] Newly arrived in Perth

Jason Posavec jasonposavec at optusnet.com.au
Sat Mar 25 17:32:48 WST 2006

I've recently moved from Brisbane where I was involved with the HUMBUG
chapter of LUGs for a while. I'm keen to get involved with PLUG and will
hopefully be able to make it to the workshop on Monday night. Is this
the regular get together that would be the equivalent of HUMBUG's
two-weekly hookups on Saturday afternoons, with all welcome?

I've recently changed from SuSe where I was having a lot of problems
with a very strange "Your-x-session-lasted-less-than-10-seconds" green
screen of death glitch. I've now discoved the joy that is Ubuntu. Where
has this distro been all my life???

Looking forward to getting to know everybody over time, and hopefully
meeting a few people on Monday.

Jason Posavec