[plug] leon update

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 10:44:23 WST 2006

On 3/26/06, Alex Polglaze <apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au> wrote:
> I have just spoken with Lucy and Leon is now able to accept visitors.
>
> He will be in RPH for only another 3-4 days before he is shifted to Shenton Park Rehab
> Centre, where he will be for several weeks.
>
> I was even talking to him on the phone today.

Utterly brilliant news!!
I bet he's glad he has the power of speech back...

I'm in Margaret River for two days now, having cycled half way from
Albany to Perth.
I'll drop in and say hello when I get back in a week.

Do you know if anyone else managed to top up the mp3 player for him?

Marcus
--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10