[plug] FC5 is out

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 15:28:53 WST 2006

Has anyone managed to install this yet?
I ask because I have failed at every turn, I hasten to point out that
all my attempts so far have been to install it under VMware and all
have failed.
All fail at different points and with errors reading different install
packages. This is with direct CD install, CD images mapped to CD
drives by VMware, ftp install and hard disk installs using the ISO
files.
Other than trying a standalone box (rather than with VMware) I don't
know what else to try.
The sha1sum on the files comes up correctly, but I am still
downloading them direct from their site, last time was from
Pacificnet.

Any comments/successes/failures?