[plug] FC5 is out

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Tue Mar 28 15:44:37 WST 2006

I was going to reply to this before but we've been too busy with other
stuff.

The install's worked fine with an upgrade from FC4 on one server and a
clean install on another server.
I haven't had time to do anything much except customise the services I
want running on it and install LTSP, the slower box I'm going to set-up
as a proxy and see how it performs with our low level traffic.

If this cyclone behaves itself in the next few days and decides not to
do an Innisfail I might be out of town installing some satellite VPN
equipment at some remote sites but I hope to have a look at LTSP on the
faster server some time next week.

Speaking of the cyclone, I already feel sorry for any town between
Exmouth and Hedland 'cause sure as egg's they'll be in the firing line,
again.

Cheers
Kai