[plug] Asterisk Advice

Bernd Felsche bernie at innovative.iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 31 10:29:28 WST 2006

I'm looking at implementing an Asterisk system for a customer with
head office in Perth and several branch offices in regional centres
like Sydney and Melbourne. :-)

Being new to Asterisk, I'll probably need to lean on somebody else's
expertise at the beginning to make sure that the systems are
appropriately sized with sufficient bandwidth. I envisage that
whoever will be providing the expertise will also be providing
"back-stop" support for the customer when I'm not available or
simply out of my depth.

It's also desirable that the experts are competent in Linux and
don't laugh too loudly at my cockups.

If email to the address in the header bounces (likely if there are
spam relays in your neighbourhood), send email to
	$firstname@$familyname.org

Substitute values as appropriate.

Else phone me on 0416 028 446.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | "Laws do not persuade just because
 X   against HTML mail     |  they threaten."
/ \  and postings          | Lucius Annaeus Seneca, c. 4BC - 65AD.