[plug] Dell 9400

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue May 2 10:17:39 WST 2006

While I have no doubt about Dell's support being terrible, at my previous
place of employment (we were quite big customers), they had a "replace
first, ask questions later" attitude to problems with their hardware.

One of my friends has an inspiron which is about a year old now, and he'd
only had it for a few months and was getting overheating issues and RAM
failures.  He rang them about it and two days later a courier arrived with
new laptop (better model too!!), and a return satchel for the laptop he
was having problems with.  That might have been a model with known
problems though.