[plug] Blacklisted mail server?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Thu May 4 17:38:31 WST 2006

Michael,

I've looked into your problem a bit more - our mail filters will generally drop connections from IPs listed as dynamic (as yours is). The easiest way around this is to use your ISP's mail server as a "smart host". Like you, I use Amnet (ex-Arachnet) at home and my mail server sends everything through mail.amnet.net.au. I also do this for a couple of clients I used to look after and have had no problems with any of these systems.

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Network Administrator
iiNet