[plug] Blacklisted mail server?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at ScreamingRoot.org
Fri May 5 20:53:05 WST 2006

These stats are from 1 of our 8 mail filter servers for the past hour:

Incoming Mail Category  	%  	# Messages
Total Attempted Messages 	318283

	 Stopped by Reputation Filtering
	77.46 	246544

	 Invalid Recipients
	9.49 	30220

	 Spam Messages Detected
	7.88 	25093

	 Virus Messages Detected
	0.08 	240
Total Threat Messages 	94.91 	302097

	 Clean Messages Accepted
	5.09 	16186

Nearly 95% of email delivered to us is spam. You don't want to see the stats for the whole day...

Adrian