[plug] Multi Screening

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sat May 13 08:29:14 WST 2006

On 5/13/06, Arie Hol <arie99 at ozemail.com.au> wrote:

> On 12 May 2006 at 20:14, Chris Watt wrote:
>
> > Would that give me to ability to basically have 3 different screens?
> > (the laptop screen, the central screen and the two screens showing the
> > same third image?)
> >

> You can get Video splitters that will put the VGA output from your PC on
> to 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, or even 16 displays.

But not give you 3 screens how you want it. The VGA splitter will do
for the duplicate images on the 2 screens.

For the other screen's, (not knowing a powerbook) I would assume
you'll need another display 'adapter' whether it's installed inside
the powerbook, or via USB or something.

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956