[plug] IP Address space owner's database

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Tue May 16 17:26:16 WST 2006

On 16 May 2006 at 10:03, Mark J Gaynor wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Where can you get owner info for IP address ranges, as in class "c"
etc.

> I want to look up the owner of a class 'C'  range
>
> Mark
> --

Several years ago I downloaded an online reference for IP address ranges
and block registrations from :

www.ipindex.net

and

www.dragonstar.net	(no longer on line)

But these sites no longer carry the reference I downloaded.

My copy is several years out of date, and I would like to update it - if
I can find a similar resource on the internet.

If you let me know the address block - I can look it up for you - but I
cannot assure you of its correctness.

Regards Arie