[plug] Re: [plug-announce] ** May Workshop Reminder **

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Mon May 22 10:13:35 WST 2006

On 5/22/06, Tomasz Grzegurzko <tomasz89 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool okay. Just on that note, are there going to be any network
> cripples in effect tonight? Last time, the network was limited without
> anyone (at least around my table) being notified and I spent ages
> trying to solve a network problem on three machines that didn't work.
>
> I understand that traffic has been a problem, but if theres going to
> be changes, we _need_ to be told..

Shouldn't be. It was 'crippled' due to untested rules on the firewall
box. Cameron or I should be around, if something like that happens
again... And this time, we will test it properly ;-)

Also, I accept all blame for the website being incorrect, I must have
been sleepy when I updated it ;-)

See you all tonight!

Tim
--