[plug] script problem

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:10:17 WST 2006

Hi Jon,

Nothing special in there, you just need to make sure the client machine is
working with tar and smbclient correctly.  Tar, of course, shouldn't be a
problem.  But I'd manually run the smbclient line with a test file just to
test that permissions on the w2k3 server are setup correctly, and the client
can connect fine with the password stored.

Shannon