[plug] New toy just arrived

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:06:19 WST 2006

While reading your message I was dumbfounded by your process.  Your laptop
arrives and you're calm enough to make a cup of tea and write an email.  Me:

- Knock on the front door
- Bolt to the door, drooling, signing with a shakey signature
- Tear open the box
- Remove laptop, power up, remove windows, install Gentoo

I'm trying to decide weather or not I'd find a computer to then write an
email to the list, or sit desparately waiting for Gentoo  Stage1 install to
finish compiling.

Sounds awesome, tell us all about it!