[plug] In case you've not been worded to bits by the weblog...

Adam Davin byteme-its at westnet.com.au
Wed May 24 10:27:52 WST 2006

Hello Leon,

On Mon, 22 May 2006 16:07:15 +0800
Leon Brooks <leon at cyberknights.com.au> wrote:

> Leon (/ME) is at home and legging it about OK. Some of the medical
> staff have told me that they've applied for my case to be termed
> "miraculous", although I have no idea what the practical consequences
> of that terminology will be, if it is applied.

It's great to see you back, I have been reading your blogging where I
can. Always a smile provoking read in there somewhere Especially those
jokes that pop up occasionally :)

Hope to see you continue your "miraculous" progress towards
"normality" (for want of a better word, please feel free to substitute
here whatever else might suit... - suggestions accepted :)

As others have mentioned, it would be great to catch up.

Have a great day all !

Regards,

--

Adam Davin