[plug] In case you've not been worded to bits by the weblog...

Kai Jones Kaij at kamsc.org.au
Thu May 25 12:58:20 WST 2006

Hi Leon and crew,

A whole heartedly deserved WELCOME BACK, I've been working out of town a
lot lately, coming back to town on the weekends, and although I've been
skim reading all the posts I haven't had enough time to reply until now.
It's great to see Leon back at his old best and returning with an
interesting post about an incredible, but unfortunate experience !

The comments about doctors saying he'd never make it sound similar to
stories my old man told me about some smash up's he was involved in as a
motorbike rider, doctors told him a few times that various body parts
would never work again or they'd need to come off ...doctors are called
"practicioners" for a reason and although they know a LOT, they don't
know everything and my old man (and Leon) are living proof that doctors
are, thankfully, not always right ! :)

We were trying to organise some gifts for Leon, I'm not sure if they
actually made it but if something was organised please let me know off
list and I'll throw in some moolah !

Cheers and red creamy soda from the cool and unusually cloudy dry season
in the tropics !

Cheers
Kai