[plug] Building a "minefield/tarpit" for worms

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Wed May 31 12:51:04 WST 2006

On 5/31/06, Shannon Carver <shannon.carver at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Matryr is right ... not quite sure that I understand how this is going
to stop worms, because as Senectus pointed out they're scanning quite
a few machines at once :)

I must admit though that a honeypot machine setup to catch one of
those SSH scans would be interesting, if only to see what happens once
they get in.
-Patrick
--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au