[plug] Woohoo! My first post from Kubuntu!

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sun Nov 5 20:41:15 WST 2006

Congrats for both (kiddie and Kubuntu) - I presume the Mrs is in a
nursing home otherwise you wouldn't have any time for "playing on
computers".  ;-)

Call us back in three or four years when you have some free time
again ....  :-)

Cheers
RM

On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 20:06 +0800, Lee Jamieson wrote:
> Hiya all,
>
> Just very proud to say that as well as having a new baby in the house
> (born 3/11) I have finally moved to kubuntu.
>
> I'm not planning to use xp any longer, although I will have to dual
> boot for a little while, but YES!  I've got it working pretty much how
> I like it.
>
> This is so quick.  It's blinding.
>
> I've got a P4 2.8 with 1.5Gb ram.  it's so quick!!!
>
> sorry :)

There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629