[plug] Debian VPN

Andrew Howell andrew at it.net.au
Mon Nov 6 13:48:36 WST 2006

Linux's native IPSec implementation works very well for site to site VPN
tunnels. It inter-operates well with other IPSec implementations as
well. My company can help you implement this if you require any help,
but you can start by checking the HOWTO below.

http://www.ipsec-howto.org/

Also if need to support people connecting in from home, PPTP with
authentication against Active Directory works quite well.

http://poptop.sourceforge.net/dox/replacing-windows-pptp-with-linux-howto.phtml

Again we can help with this as well.

Andrew