[plug] Reinforcement for the Ubuntu fans

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Nov 7 15:33:20 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-11-07 at 14:08 +0800, Tomasz Grzegurzko wrote:
> Agreed. It sounds like a case of giving up way too soon (what OS does
> work exactly as YOU want out the box??).
>
> Tomasz

Quite probably :-)  I find another adage applies: "beauty is in the eye
of the beholder" - to which I would add "function is in the eye of the
beholder".  Sadly, Ubuntu just never 'clicked' with me because of the
way I found that it functioned, despite seriously wanting to give it a
try. Each to their own.  Viva la difference! ;-)

Gavin.