[plug] Dying Samba Server

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Wed Nov 8 22:34:16 WST 2006

Timothy White wrote:

>> Yup.. http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a109/ytixelprep/F.jpg
>
> *drool*

That's my home entertainment system :) It has its own room with a separate AC (bought from
Retravision in Perth actually - the AC, not the room!)

> Btw... For anyone who didn't notice... That photo is in another
> country... :p Although looking at Brad's headers, I can't work out
> which one to be exact, unless he's back in WA :p

Nope.. I'm in the United Arab Emirates.. land of insane drivers and gross government internet
censorship. I ssh into a box in WA and SMTP/POP3 over that which is probably the source of confusion :)

(I found the conversation on plug.rant quite interesting the other day given where I live..)

Brad