[plug] JuegaLinux

hatari hatari at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 11 10:09:55 WST 2006

FYI

Every time I load a new Linux distro (or version) - shared on Windows PC
- to have a look at what it has got my wife complains that I have taken
HER linux off the PC and I inevitably have to re-install it. (I won't go
into details).

The distro is  JeugaLinux  (a spanish, local-government-sponsored,
Debian variant - as I understand it) that is just bristling with games.

It takes hours to load packages but it recognizes all my hardware
perfectly (well not perfectly I have to change the keyboard type to MS
Internet KB).  There are occasional spanish phrases but don't interfere
or are readable.

Regards