[plug] Business with SMS from server?

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 19:30:03 WST 2006

Thanks Arie and Daniel! I am almost there, by following some of your
links I found a provider of "Premium SMS messages", that were the
keywords I was looking for!

FYI the kind of services I need are explained there:

<http://www.5thfinger.com/corporate2/premiumSms.asp>

Premium SMS:
Consumer Cost to Send a message (MO)  	From 25c to $6.60
(inc-gst).
Consumer Cost to Receive a message (MT) From 25c to $6.60 (inc-gst).

Fred
--- "Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions)" <daniel at flashware.net>