[plug] Downtime

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:40:47 WST 2006

We apologise for the downtime of the plug servers last night. I'm
still not sure what happened, as we were in the process of trying to
fix mod_perl, and we even lost our serial console connection.

On that note, any budding Debianites who wish to backport
libapache2-mod-perl2 to sarge, please put your hand up, as I've failed
a simple attempt at it!

Tim
p.s. I'm not sure who reset it, because I logged in this morning to
check the status, before calling up our hosting company to get it
reset, and someone had just reset it! So thank you to who ever saved
me the trouble, I have a feeling it was ether Bernard or Trent!
--
Linux Counter user #273956
Don't email joeblogs at scouts.org.au