[plug] Daylight Rubbish

mark at dory.musicalstoat.co.uk mark at dory.musicalstoat.co.uk
Wed Nov 22 16:17:02 WST 2006

On Wed, Nov 22, 2006 at 04:15:15PM +0800, Timothy White wrote:
> On 11/22/06, Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:
> >Matt Johnston at the Uni Computer Club did.
> >
> >http://matt.ucc.asn.au/time/
>
> Ahh, the beauty of Linux, and the community :p
>
> Matt, if your reading this, thanks

These files will also work on *BSD and Solaris but not on HP-UX (see man
tztab for that).  Other Unices I haven't tried this on (concentrating on
those at work at the moment).  Also you can use tzedit on Windows.

If you want to change these yourself see the manual pages for zic.  The
source for the current zones is in the libc source packages on both
Debian and Redhat based distros.

--
Mark O'Shea