[plug] Daylight Rubbish

Jonathan Young jonathan at pcphix.com
Wed Nov 29 00:20:07 WST 2006

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) wrote:
> Arie Hol wrote:
>> On 27 Nov 2006 at 22:44, Jonathan Young wrote:
>>

>>> Can anyone suggest what steps one should be taking prior to and during
>>>
>> the
>>
>>> changeover to make sure this goes smoothly?
>>>
>>> In particular,
>>>
>>> (1)  What needs to be updated and where to I get it?
>>> (2)  How do I make the changes take effect and does it matter if people
>>> are working on the network at the time?
>>> (3)  How critical is it and what
>>>

>> Download the patch from Microsoft - goto :
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c6a2c8fe-abda-
>> 4051-a24f-3ec933089747&DisplayLang=en
>>
> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was referring to his Debian
> installations, not Windows.

Spot on Daniel.  Thanks for noticing!  I have posted something separate
to the OFF-TOPIC list relating to the Windows stuff which I have largely
under control anyway.

So if anyone can tackle these questions from a Linux angle, specifically
Debian, I'd appreciate it very much indeed.

--
Jonathan Young
Director of PC-PHIX
jonathan at pcphix.com