[plug] firefox printing glitch

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Oct 3 19:56:14 WST 2006

Anyone else running the latest(?) firefox 1.5.0.7 ?

I upgraded firefox recently via 'smart' and now find that my printing is
affected by not being able to choose the printer like I used to.  Now,
it just sends the job to the spool on the default printer with no chance
of interaction before it does.

In previous versions I was able to choose to print to file, which I
often did, or some other printer I had listed.  With the file, I would
use 'ps2pdf' from the command line to convert the file to pdf for
keeping on disk.  That sort of option is gone now, so I wonder are
others having the same trouble?  I'm considering downgrading firefox to
get this back on track.

Gavin