[plug] firefox printing glitch

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Thu Oct 5 12:12:18 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 20:14 +0800, Arie Hol wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2006 at 19:56, Gavin Chester wrote:
>
> > Anyone else running the latest(?) firefox 1.5.0.7 ?
> >
> > I upgraded firefox recently via 'smart' and now find that my printing
> is
> > affected by not being able to choose the printer like I used to.  Now,

-snip-

> I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7 - and I also save web pages direct to PDF
> format - in my case it is actually working better on 1.5.0.7 than when I
> was using earlier versions of Firefox.
>

> Regards Arie

Thanks for your feedback, Arie.  Curious you have a different experience
- perhaps then I could blame the packager, since I installed the upgrade
from the suse repos.  In the end, I got around to downgrading to firefox
1.5.0.6 and my printing dialogue is back to 'full interactive' mode :-)
Perhaps just a 'heads-up' example for the sake of the archives :-/

Gavin