[plug] VNC / X help please

Chris Griffin griffinster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:55:22 WST 2006

Hi Michael,

sorry to be so long getting back to you. It's been kinda busy.

Interesting, when I started up tonight to run the test again, it said
there were some new updates available. I figured, "why not", it all
works now. But none of the updates appeared to have anything to do
with what I was working on, but....
Oh, well.

This Debian based environment is quite different, having trouble
finding thing when I want to change the configuration of "things".
Boldly I go where many have gone before me.
Many thanks for the help.

Chris G.