[plug] Mounting an ISO image ?

Max mn8_linux at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 11 11:59:13 WST 2006

Please someone resfresh my memory, ( getting old i think)

what is the mount command string to mount an 'ISO' image
so that the contents can be read without burning the disc and then
mounting the disc ?
maybe i can't remember the -t  type for a data dvd ?
i seem to remember that have done it before for a movie dvd iso,
 now i cant find my notes as to what i am now doing wrong in the mount
command string.... remembered the -loop bit, but the -t  part of it
eludes me.
can someone post the full command string for a data dvd please ?