[plug] redirecting e-mail

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Oct 13 15:09:25 WST 2006

I've got a situation where I need to redirect a users e-mail to another users mailbox.  Normally this would have be done by putting a .forward file in the users /home/username folder.  In this case there is no /home/username folder for the user yet they have been getting and receiving mail.  My question is how would I go about redirecting the users e-mail and where would I find the users mailbox on a postfix/linux system.  I can see the user mailbox in /var/spool/mail.

Thanks