[plug] Debian packaging, filesystem corruption, verify.

Ashley Jennings fooscope at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 19:06:41 WST 2006

PLUG members are well versed in distributed processing,  a fun way to
check would be with the help of those on the list with the same distro
and version as you.

<md5_debs.sh>

#!/bin/bash

for i in `ls /var/cache/apt/archives`
do

md5sum /var/cache/apt/archives/$i >> /tmp/deb_md5

done

cat /tmp/deb_md5 | mail myk at myk.id.au

this snippet released under the GPL for easy modification.

Ash