[plug] anti-virus

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Wed Oct 18 13:42:51 WST 2006

________________________________

From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au on behalf of Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions)
Sent: Wed 10/18/2006 1:15 PM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: Re: [plug] anti-virus

My understanding of ClamAV Win was that it didn't auto-update though, is this still the case?

Cheers

Daniel Pearson
Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net <mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware Solutions 0438 118 897.