[plug] Adobe acroreader

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Wed Oct 18 13:46:48 WST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 12:25 +0800, Dion wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Google isn't helping me much, so does anyone have any party tricks for
> getting Adobe Acroreader to open a new instance of itself when I try to
> open a second or more pdfs??
>
> Cheers.
> D.

Then, you don't just want each new pdf in a separate window within the
one instance of acroread, i.e., have several files open at once?

I guess that behaviour would be handled by your window manager of choice
if you are wanting to double-click and have each file start a new
instance of acroread.  Otherwise, start several instances manually and
then load chosen file into each different instance from its menu :-/

Gavin.