[plug] Fwd: Closure of the Open Source WA resource?

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 16:28:02 WST 2006

To answer Stuart Midgley's questions, here is a copy of an email I sent
to the DOIR about a month ago describing what I was hoping to get from
the OSWA Centre. I was told that some organizations/companies were
already stepping forward to replace the OSWA. Hopefully it will happen
soon.

Briefly I would like to have a Linux facility where I can test
different  Linux distributions, Open Source Software in general and
send my clients  to get informed (reassured?) about Linux and Open
Source alternatives.

IBM has a (free) Linux lab in San Francisco where companies can go and
test their software on Linux.

Fred