[plug] OSWA Closing Down Party - Monday 30th October 2006

Phill Twiss phill.twiss at opensource.wa.gov.au
Tue Oct 24 17:49:34 WST 2006

G'Day All :}

        I am in the final stages of shutting down the OSWA Center  ( part of
the
reason I havent been responding to some of these posts ).

        I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone for their
assistance
and support of OSWA, and to invite you all ( and anyone else you know who is
into opensource in one way or another ) to closing drinks on Monday 30th
October 2006 in the afternoon/evening. ( I was thinking of starting around
4pm, finishing ohhh , I dunno, later the same day :} ).

        Of course, since we have no budget ( and never really had one ), I
would
request that you bring along a few of whatever you want to drink ( Ill have
some food and maybe stump up for a couple of pizzas :}, but recommend you
bring some nibblies too :} )

        Nearly everything is packed up.  Leaving a nice big empty area for
plenty of
people, so dont be shy, its your last chance.

        Dont forget, the address is :-
                Enterprise Unit 3, Suite 3
                11 Broadie Hall Drive
                Bentley  WA  6102

        Fell free to cross post this to any site/list that you think may
appreciate
it :}  All are welcome :}

        Regards

        Phill Twiss

        P.S.  For more info, I will probably post details of whats happening
on

        www.saveopensourcewa.com

                or

        www.plug.org.au

--

                     OpenSource WA
             http://www.opensource.wa.gov.au

             Enterprise Unit 3, Suite 3
                Work :  +61 8 9451 0909
                Fax  :  +61 8 9472 5948
                Mobile : +61 (0) 414 097 536
                email : phill.twiss at opensource.wa.gov.au

       An economic development initiative of the
Department of Industry and Resources ( Western Australia )
              http://www.doir.wa.gov.au