[plug] XSL question

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Wed Oct 25 11:37:41 WST 2006

I've been using the sql2xml lib to generate xml that then is passed via
an xsl stylesheet for rendering.

Now one problem I'm having is the database does feature some html
markup, and  the sql2xml lib converts these to the xml friendly  <div
align="center"> 	<div style='width:95%'>  sort of format.

Does anyone know enough about xsl transformations to know if theres a
tag that says "decode this stuff back into html so the browser can
display it properly"?

Converting it to those symbols seems smart enough (Don't want html tags
busting up the xml) but Im not sure how to convert em back.