[plug] gDesklets issue

Shannon Carver shannon.carver at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 16:57:44 WST 2006

Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone here is a gnome / gdesklets user, but thought I'd ask
anyway..

I've got my laptop setup at 1920x1200 and am attempting to put the
gdesklets starter bar at the bottom of the window, but the actual canvas
area is a lot smaller (about 1024x768 or maybe 1280x1024).  So when I
attempt to add the control to my desktop, I can move it around freely,
but only within the smaller than native resolution window of my monitor.
I'd like to get the controls out to the edges of the screen.

Anyone encountered this??