[plug] Snakes On A Laptop: call for interest in a PLUG Hacker Night

Shayne O'Neill shayneo at bestflights.com.au
Fri Sep 1 17:18:11 WST 2006

Hell yeah, I'll be in to that. Mind if I bring a few of the juniors from
my work. Im trying to convert folks from the festering cult of perl.

If I have the source code still ( I may not) for the citadel python
embedding, wherein I can launch ipython remotely over telnet for in-situ
debugging of a live C groupware server, including inducing segfaults on
the fly!!!!