[plug] Snakes On A Laptop: call for interest in a PLUG Re: [plug] Snakes On A Laptop: call for interest in a PLUG Hacker Night

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 15:05:11 WST 2006

Hey guys,

Thats sounds like a really good idea.

I have been wanting to learn about either Perl or Python lately (or both for
that matter). Everyone seems to use perl for cool command line stuff, and
python for a bit more gui... but I don't know very much about either really.
Would there be a simple introduction at the start so I dont get completely
lost in this?

Also - linux.org.au on HACK - BRILLIANT!!! That is so awesome, good way to
get the word out there. I am so tuning in for that!

Cheers

From: Benjamin Woods
woodsb02 at gmail.com
Registered Linux User #372573