[plug] call for interest in a PLUG Hacker Night + Python talk

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Sep 4 10:04:15 WST 2006

Cameron Patrick wrote:
> Fred Janon wrote:
>

>>I am all ready to attend a Python presentation, hopefully it will be
>>for beginners too?
>

> No, very much not.  I was intending more to look at some lesser-known
> aspects of the language that might interest those how already have at
> least a vague knowledge of the language.

These tutorials and resources may help people up to speed:

http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html
http://www.pygtk.org//pygtk2tutorial/index.html
http://pythonology.org/howto

That'd be the way to get most out of Cameron's talk. If anyone has
resources that they think are useful, let us know.

All the best
Harry