[plug] website graphical-tree view

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Tue Sep 5 10:44:02 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 10:32 +0800, bob wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 September 2006 10:23, Gavin Chester wrote:
> >   Better yet, someone got any pointers to doing this
> > automagically like an image thumbnailing app?
>
> Is this the sort of thing you're after?
> http://marginalhacks.com/Hacks/album/
> (a perl script)
>

> If so the key word you want to use in searches is album :).
> http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=album&section=projects

Thanks for your input, I do appreciate any pointers :-)  I had a look
and found to my disappointment that tool is just one of _thousands_ of
IMAGE gallery tools.  I've got that angle well covered ;-)  I want an
html gallery tool - that is, thumbnails of a collection of html pages,
not images into a html page as a gallery or album.

Gavin.