[plug] Linux desktops sneak into NSW Education

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Sep 8 11:08:40 WST 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 09:51 +0800, Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions)
wrote:
> From our friends over at ComputerWorld magazine again.....
>
> http://www.flashware.net/images/nswedu.jpg
>
> Cheers
> --
> Daniel Pearson
> Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
> Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email:  daniel at flashware.net
>
> The information contained in this electronic transmission is
> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
> transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
> have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
> Solutions 0438 118 897.

And M$ fires back
http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/ptech/09/07/school.of.future.ap/index.html
- admittedly it's not in Au, but gues who gets the headlines ....

There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629