[plug] ssh scans

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Mon Sep 11 09:21:59 WST 2006

A quick google seems to give some good results..
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=protect+ssh&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Cheers
--
Daniel Pearson
Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net

The information contained in this electronic transmission is confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, use of this information
is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please
contact Flashware Solutions 0438 118 897.