[plug] Fluid damage to Laptop

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Tue Sep 12 15:15:21 WST 2006

Jonathan,

Good call - for $120 - that's actually pretty good. That's not the
Portacom I remember (who were always very expensive!). Good luck, should
be interesting to see how it works out.

Cheers; Dan

*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.