[plug] Re: OSWA closing ?

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Sat Sep 16 14:19:38 WST 2006

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> As some of you are aware, he's on holidays. I already tried emailing 'im.

I have the following quote from one of the staff at OSWA:

OSWA will be closing on the 31st October due to a lack of budget ( seems
  the department failed to budget properly )

  	We were due to run untill at least the end of the fiscal year ( june
2007 ).  I was going to send an email to all the people we have been
involved with letting them know what was happening, however was hopeful
that I might still be able to persuade them to keep it open.  Seems like
that is not going to happen :{

  	We will do an official announcement next week, but yes, we are
closing early :{