[plug] print contents list of mbox folder

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Sun Sep 17 19:45:08 WST 2006

Can't find _anywhere_ instruction on how I can print (hardcopy or to a
formatted file) the list of emails in a folder such as /inbox/plug/ that
is in (evolution) mbox format.  That is, I want to print out the email
list with just the 'from', 'to', 'subject' being almost all that shows
such that the output resembles what you see when looking at the list of
email in your email client.

All I can manage to do is print each individual mail in its entirety :-(
Do I have to devise some clever mbox parsing formula, or would it be
done automagically in OOCalc, maybe?

Gavin