[plug] FIXED! On reboot the whole volume dissappeared!

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Tue Sep 19 11:18:11 WST 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 09:59 +0800, W.Kenworthy wrote:
> My fault, forgot to compile in the scsi modules for it: udev didnt load
> them when using them as modules causing the problem.
>
> Isn't it wonderful how fast an amd64 can recompile a kernel and reboot!
> Back in the 486 days it used to take hours, on far smaller kernels than
> we have today!
>
> Billk

You do have the most amazing and interesting problems, Bill.
Informative, too, once they're fixed.  ;-)  I'm just thinking to myself
"Self, if you set up an LVM across many different disk types, make sure
the drivers for the disks are available".

There are II types of people - those who can count like Romans and
those who can't.

Linux Counter user #306629