[plug] (Fwd) Re: Closure of the Open Source WA Centre

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Thu Sep 21 13:55:46 WST 2006

From: plug-bounces at plug.org.au on behalf of Arie Hol
Sent: Thu 9/21/2006 1:46 PM
To: plug at plug.org.au
Subject: [plug] (Fwd) Re: Closure of the Open Source WA Centre

The following message is the response I got after sending two emails to
our most honourable Premier Mr Alan Carpenter.

Date sent:              Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:53:26 +0800
From:                   "WA-Government" <WA-Government at dpc.wa.gov.au>
To:                     "Arie Hol" <arie99 at ozemail.com.au>
Subject:                Re: Closure of the Open Source WA Centre

Dear Mr Hol

We acknowledge receipt of your emails dated 16 and 20 September
regarding the Open Source Software Centre at Technology Park, Bentley.

Your comments and concerns have been noted.  We have also been informed
that you have written to the Hon Francis Logan, Minister for Science and
Technology about this matter and he has since responded to you.

Regards
WA Govt

Regards Arie
<snip>

That would at least imply that the two departments talk to each other... which is very heartening politically.

CraigF.